Hello and thanks for stopping by to check out today’s new papercraft project. This week the WWYS Challenge is stamping with Falling For Leaves stamp set. I really like how well the images adapt themselves into an easy design. Autumn is here and we see many color leaves during our walks and my kids always go for the leaves that have glowing color. Those colors are the inspiration for this project.
Falling For Leaves with Shimmer Paint
This week the What Will You Stamp Challenge is stamping with Falling For Leaves. CLICK HERE to visit now.
measurements for this project
Shimmer Paint over Colored Die Cuts
Lots of red leaves are here, blowing around in the Autumn winds but what we look for are the leaves with color that seems to be on fire. Glowing and bright… my kids are always on the look out for them. We’ve gotten a few and love to share it with one another before we place it back on the ground.
The leaf was first die cut, then colored with Stampin’ Blends markers. Once dry, a light coating of Shimmer Paint gives it a bit more of the glow. Added with a die cut and stamped image, this is a quick card project that has a custom design.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Fold and score the card base. Adhere the Whisper White panel to the layer with SNAIL adhesive and attach to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a square from the Festive Farmhouse DSP and adhere it to the card front with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, then die cut it with one of the squares from the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut the long leaf with remainder of the white paper scrap, then add color with the Stampin’ Blends markers. Once dry, add a light coat of the Frost White Shimmer Paint with wither an Aqua Painter or any type of paint brush. Once dry, adhere to the card front with liquid glue.
- Add two Epoxy Droplets to the card front.
Here is a list of supplies I used to make this card project. Links are here that you can click to get product info and purchase items, at no additional cost to you, as well. Thank you for your support with your purchase.
Having more ways to create a focal point on your project can make a project work for you. I hope you like this project and will come back to visit often! Thanks for stopping by today.
YOUR Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Tutorials Available Now
Using the current HOST CODE will add to your points toward a free stamp set!
In answer to many questions, yes I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and YES you can join my team. I have a non-geographical team, which means you can live anywhere in the US and participate on my team. I hold monthly meetings via FaceBook LIVE in which you assemble a prepared project. Now is also the best time to join as a hobby demo. It’s a win=win for you !